CK IBL IS "BUILDING" OUR FRONT OFFICE
Corporate sales associates
Your goals will be to increase membership year after year by promoting our corporate sales programs (stadium signage, print advertising, promotions, etc.). He/She will be working closely with the Sales Manager. Direct functions include the development and service of new and past customers, continual prospecting and communication with the business community and a strong commitment to success, while building new business and fostering quality relationships. He/She will be required to perform workload required and make necessary cold calls to be successful. A strong interest in selling and promoting the Baseball Club is required. Will need to meet or exceed monthly team’s goals.
Skills, knowledge, and abilities
The individual should demonstrate a high level of passion and energy and must possess excellent interpersonal skills, particularly verbal, as well as strong organizational skills. Sport sponsorship sales experience will be a huge asset. Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. nights, weekends, as needed). Proficiency with various Software programs (i.e. Word/Excel/Power Point).
What we expect from you
- Establish and assure a main presence of the team across the region
- Sell, Sell, Sell...Serve, Serve, Serve...
- Work mostly out of your home office to contact various businesses or groups
- Contacting different corporations around the region to convince them on how they can benefit of joining our team to market themselves into the local and national community coordinated by the Sales Manager
- Close deals and reach or exceed team’s sales monthly goals
- Demonstrate a high level of passion and energy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Will be required to make cold calls daily to be successful and have a strong interest in selling the team’s philosophy.
If you feel you got what it takes to fill our roster, send us your resume before January 10, 2023 accompanied by a letter of interest to email@example.com